--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Where do I start??? Im LOST…

tired. mentally... thinking makes me so so tired.
i hate it when i had too much time alone.

anyway... updates!
- dad gotten really sick
- mum quits her job
- i was intensely pressurised by alot of other factors

azizan's a quiet person now. lamer too....
stubbornness is in my blood but im still a forgiving person
stronger, independent after all the hardship i went thru...

thank u those who took their time to talk to me, appreciated
eventually i went thru it myself... alone.... no one understands me better than myself…

life’s challenging, sometimes u win sometimes u lose…
losing may be a blessing in disguise or maybe my start of self-destruction but im takin the risk….
Life’s short, you cant waste it…. Go for it…
Time n situation has agree with me…..

At hm…. Im always considered the bad one… no matter hw I tried to make pple them think otherwise! I cant b bothered alrdy…. One day, pple will realize hw much they wronged me, hurted me, pained me….
Parents nagged n scold, yes, but for the right reason…. Always nt the case for me!! My siblings shd feel the different treatments I get…. Nevertheless, I remained the tolerant, quiet one….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home