--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, June 23, 2006

losing control

these days i been doing practically nothing...
so lethargic!! n so bored....[ohh tell me bout it!!]
oohh i've been eating like... like i was expecting n somemore the girl thing hadnt come....
muhahahahaa.....

so my parents r not ard this weekends... hehhee... hmmm
i shd go out n chil watch soccer match somewhere... haha

aiyoohh i spent so much these days.. my spending expenses is like doubled!! wat the heck happened to me?? sometimes i find myself trying to find myself... seems like im losing myself... losing control over everything!!! my emotions, my energy, my mind, my money, my appetite... urggghhh!!!
n where hv all m y energy gone to?? im getting lazy n tired so so so quickly....
im starting to hate all my clothes!! keep throwing things in my wardrobe....

i also dunno y i become uncontrollably emotional everytime b4 i go to bed...
n tt i will always wake up ard 3am-4am every night n 6.30am every morning automatically.... its jus weird.... n even so... i still rush for work cos of my slow movements n my lack of sleep!!
waking up at 3am is jus so scary..... sometimes i purposedly sleep past 3am so tt i wont wake up ard 3am again....

anyways.... World Cup is here... loving it....
watched matches at wee hours!!! its really tiring....

so envious at pple who can afford degree education!!! if only i can still continue study....
who says money isnt everything??!!!! yeah it isnt but i does make alot of difference ok....
i miss my frens... where ever u are.... hope u guys r safe n happy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home