--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Voting Day over....

ok so voting thingy is over.... hahaha....
quite exciting.. not as dramatic as polling in other countries but it was quite exciting... n i got to VOTE for the very first time.... last time to vote was at 8.00pm sharp, gates will be closed by then.... hahaha... my voting place is jus the school opposite my block n i came there ard 7.47pm. muahahahahhaa.... yeah i can say im the last one man. so cool!! no queueing, no waiting.... the last number/name to be striked off fm the long list.... wow!!

it suddenly rained so heavily once i stepped out of the school... drenched in rain even though i had an umbrella.... jeng jeng jeng.... bad sign for the polling results?
we later watched the news anticipating the results, its not suprising who's gonna formed our government for the next 5 years.... wats suprising is to know how many pple aged 21yrs n above in the Tampines constituency!! my goodness.... i was so shocked!! im living in a town with the largest number of citizens n Tampines is so small.....

haiz... feel so good to be 21 n being qualified for PP n voting... too bad for the kids born in 1985 and later.... wahahahaha.. ok tt sounds so bad.. but its the fact man!!

ok enough bout the voting thingy....
today, the sun was damn hot today.. the heat was unbearable.... gave me a headache!!
had fun eating n eating n eating at Seoul Garden.... bro's treat!! thank u.... love u!!
chitotz.... tt day i paid for 4 pax on the same day[sun] n place but somehow bro seem to pay lower for 5 pax.. dammitz!! next next week my turn for the treat... i wonder where to dine??? Sakura[buffet], BaliThai, Seafood, Cafe Vienna, Swensen, Fish&Co, Gurame??? haiya i dunno la... the family is so indecisive!!

haiz.. to be honest, im really getting sick of going out to eat/dine together or shopped ard together with the family or jus stay home, chill n watched tv.... i mean, i love it, sunday is or family day together but... its kinda getting routinal.... i wanna go ECP cycling or picnic at beach or go camping.... or hike at bukit timah.... or canoeing... too bad they all r jus not interested... haiz....
im like... always the odd one out...
but then again, they might be tired.... understandable. my dad hv medical backgrounds.. understandable. or they r jus not interested. sheesh. tts so sad.
i got the urge to go for a weekend holiday again... anywhere.. just outta here!! haiz...

having too MUCH time is jus so weird.... i dun like it...
driving me nutz!!! i NEED to find a way to keep myself busy.... oh yah i read my sis sch work!! kinda refreshing!!! im so proud i still recall my sec sch work.... man, im GOOD!! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home