--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

i had too much time... im getting tired of this lifestyle....
TV have been good anyway.

Love American Idol.... Chris, Kathrine are my fav. Paris tooo... good talents!!
Anugerah SKRIN... love this competition.... wow they r so talented, so eloquent..... i cant speak like tt in malay... esp impromptu senarios.... i give it to them man!!!
Dia, ahhhh jus love it!!
Seoul far Seoul Good.... its good to see the familiar places i went to when i was in Seoul!!!
i had early shifts so i had the chance to catch Oprah n ET Tonite..... n lots lots lots more.....

oh btw, thanks to my big mouth.... now i got assignment fm my boss....
muahahhahaa.... Joyce n Fizah also kena....
we all have to organise Chalet BBQ.. shit!! he's serious bout it....
its gonna be challenge as pple in the office are not fond of going to company's event..
ok.. Bowling competition next... wahahaha.. we're so gonna lose real bad!!
lol.... Cutie Bootie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home