--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Busy... suddenly...

as soon as i found myself so free... i became preoccupied... tts fast.
the whole week im kinda busy...

mon: visit at CGH.... gosh, he look so healthy but doctors knows best! i hope nothing severe will happen to him, i cant hv anyone in my family having heart problems again.... i been through tt grueling process.. its hard.... syukur he's fine

tue: visit at SGH.... was kinda shocking to know she had an Ops n hospitalised. i jus spoke to her few days ago n how i was amazed n proud tt she could stop smoking abruptly. doc says she's doing fine... glad she's fine!

wed: shopping with Mum. initially she jus wanna pick me up fm work, end up having dinner together n went shopping. i figure out tt its best she picked her own mother's day/bday gift. so went fm one jewelery shop to another. kinda interesting tt very few carries yellow gold. she prefers yellow gold n white gold's price is ridiculous. in the end, we settled for bags. she was afraid tt i wldnt spent much so she chose the cheapest bonia bag. cute! but i dun fancy it at all, told her to pick watever she wants. end up i spent $300, doesnt matter i like it n think its kinda worth it. mum's so cute she want everything nicely packed, insisting on bonia paper bag also. den we went to cust svc to get it all-wrapped up in gift wrapper cos she wants to open it on mother's day itself. hahahaa... cute!! i totally forgotten tt i needed the money to save for my upcoming trip.... sheesh...

thu: went to gym with Lina n Val for a short while. chk out Tampines's new Gym... oklah not bad, i wld still prefer California Fitness though. i didnt work out much, i was kinda lame n lazy. i didnt even feel any strain.... haha... we didnt bring any towel so we tore n ripped Lina's towel into 3 pieces... wahahaha...
Dad was sick... n he's getting very very sensitive. cos i didnt call n ask how he is, he's upset over it. im so sorry dad, i love him n of cos i really do care. Nothing's more important than my family.

fri: ahhhh... my final day to take a rest!! i wanted to go out but i went straight hm cos i know my dad will be upset if im not hm. bought some snacks for him n sis, he finally eat something in days. yes im home today!! watched tv all night...

tmr is Aniss's wedding.... she's finally getting married n im excited... wanna see her as a bride!

i sensed some hostility at work. i tot i was jus being sensitive over it but i think i get the msg now. some colleagues even noticed it n approached me... kinda make me feel it even more. haiz... i dunno wats going on. all i know is tt i was being my normal self all along but was given an unexpected response. well, i cant make pple like me so its really up to them. wanted to talk things out but was advised by someone to jus let it go cos i was alrdy considered as an irritance. if someone feels tt[negatively] bout me, nothing i can do bout it. sad how things goes this way....

its been some time i last talked to Ir... he's on his fishing trip now...
somehow... it feels like he's so far away... Our schedule always clashes, hated tt!!

i'll wrapped up this entry with a phrase by Andrew....
"Eh... u have a large family ar?? u have tt 'big family' look!!"
wahaha... its not really tt big, jus 5 of us... 5 very different pple.... but i wld love to have more siblings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home