--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bowling day....

my day was fun... ok a short update.
i was down with fever n bad bad flu.. esp last nite. cldnt sleep well, keep tossing n turning
my nose was even bleeding.... my body too hot i guess!!

woke up early, turn off air-con n sleep again. better this time. but overslept!!
wasnt feeling well n i didnt feel like going to tamp Safra for Bowling[co event thingy] but if i didnt turn up, my team will be forfeited. that will b selfish, isnt it.
i step out of the hse, felt so tired i flag a cab. but still late, of cos. [overslept]

reach there but my team seem pissed. they ought to anyway, so i dun really care. everthing was fine thereafter.
well, bowling was ok but i suck. hahaha. we didnt win obviously but it was fun.
each time there's a strike/spare we all jump in excitement. funny. lol.

after tt played arcade, im still good at Street Fighter man. n im the best reckless driver!!!
den we chill at coffeeshop. haha. so apek-apek style.
they all headed hm or somewhere else n left me, Shaf n Joyce.
at first, we were jus aimlessly walking... in the end we did spent the day well.
wanted to watch movie but boy, the q is jus too long. so we jus walked ard TM. every1 was complaining hw sick we all were of TM or the whole of Tamp Central.
den they both teach me go play pool. both gd players, im jus amatuer. aiyah i jus learnt man!!
hungry n we ate at Carona/Cavana Chicken Rice cos tt uncle craving for it..
after tt jus sit near mrt station n jus do nothing but tickling n laughing n playing with our hp cam... hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home