--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

my gosh... opened eyes n was shock to know tt its 7.58am when i started work at 8am!!
rush like mad but i bathe ok...
haiz im not having enough sleep these days... head felt so heavy.... headache ar....
hate the panda eyes!!!! n i dun seem to care about my exterior anymore cos im jus so damn tired n lazy.
dunno y i dun even bother looking at myself in the mirror!!

haiz, been doin report this whole week n gotten tired of it!!
jus when i was able to hit targets...
now mmgt decides to increase our target~! damn....
its gonna suck... i wont be able to hit targets tt way...
Ahhhhh... tmr's my off day.... finally!!!

yest, i went hm n buy ingredient to cook spagetti, only to realise tt my mum cooks!!
tts so rare tt she cooks... i miss home cooked food so bad.... been living off junk/pack/hawker food all these while... love it when she cooks cos Mum cooks great speciality dishes!! yum yum
anyway, was craving for spagetti so i cooked anyway, Ir got nights off so he help me in the kitchen too... i jus realise tt i duno how to cook malay dishes except curry. wahahaha...

so excited for YY cos she's so close to being SIA airstewardess jus like Shuzhen!!! wow... so exciting.... Go all the way babe!

my expenses r getting uncontrollable, so hard for me to curb!! arrgghh
its so frustrating....
anyway im also so excited for govt bonus nearing elections.... my first ever!! i will get to vote this time... wahahha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home