--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Im Well again!! yay...

been sick the past whole WEEK!!!
down with high fever, sore throat, coughs n flu.... terrible.... ohhh headache also!
the most tiring week....

but im feeling a whole lot better now.... FINALLY!!!
hmm i lost touch of cyberworld for some time.... so shock to see my emails n friendster acc!!
so where to i start?? haiz...

okay, on fri i last min meet up with YY n Jo... Ven working! sob sob!!
YY MADE IT FOR SINGAPORE AIRLINE!!! woo hoo.... "its a great way to fly"
Jo, cheer up girl!!! gear up for NATAS....
Ven, watever u do.. be strong, i know its tough working n schooling at same time...
oh btw, meet them at Millenia Walk Starbucks!!! i hv to walk so far, i usually dun work so far.. i mean my hse n workplace is jus nearby n i even took bus!!! hahhhaa.. lazy bum...

btw, i gt confirm for my job but somehow i feel like switching jobs....
mmgt getting so strict i felt like back in sch where there's a discipline master ard n we all trying to be rebellious... hahahhaa....
i got a Coffee Bean voucher... yeah2... got a GV movie voucher fm my prev OM too, but i alrdy used tt up.... hmmm i wonder wat else the company will reward us or me for tt matter...

My sis pierced her nose n i really hate it.... she look like an indian now... hahahhaa

btw, i watched Big Mama 2 twice.. on different ocassions.... hahaha... waste money, jus like X Men 2... i watch it twice too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home