--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, March 03, 2006

i miss.....

gosh!! so many things i missed...
i miss school life...
i miss the time-table i have to follow...
i miss the homeworks....
i miss the lectures, tutorials or even sec sch classroom lessons...
i miss the lecturers n teachers...
i miss P.E.!!!
i miss the exams!!
i miss the last min studies, projects!!!
i miss school stress!!!!
i miss being a student......


haiz.. looking back i was a different person at different stages of life...


in Primary sch: i was very very quiet, shy n always ard pple i know cos my cousins, bro r all in the same sch... so innocent n wouldnt care being rebellious or rude.... i dun talk much. i cant remember much in primary sch, all i know im very very low profile, its my bro who is so loud n always try to draw attention in sch tt pple tend to notice me....

in Secondary sch: life changed alot! became independent. i started to learn to speak up more.. haha... my confidence boost up n became egoistic. i make sure i achieve success n be the best in my studies or CCAs. was very active in NPCC, attended all the camps n almost all courses, i got the most badges which makes my uniform looks good. haha! *wink* MLDDS i jus go with the flow cos my friends r all in it, still am part of the committee mbr of the whole malay dept though my malay sucks... hahaha.
hahaha i was the teacher's pet n class chairperson also...
started to use make-up n stuffs, sch skirts was so damn short... haahaa.. friends influences...
getting rebellious also, started losing my tempers to parents n teachers sometimes... i was blending in with my friends... cos all study n no play is no fun! but of cos i dun allow myself to get influence so much. didnt go for gang fights, drink or smoke.... i rem "hang2" pple, confront n slap girls[really my frens really does tt n all of us can slap or rembat if we want, but i nvr lay my hands on other pple's daughter] we dun like.... woah gangstar!! its so kecoh... but of cos, i will jus be there to make sure things dun go bad. we almost got into so much trouble cos this stupid junior go n tell her parents who then told the principal... but of cos, acting all innocent n i-duno-wat-ur-talking-about really help!!
i speak malay ALL the time in sch, unless in english lessons. tts y my english grades not really tt fantastics. even the chinese in class knows how to speak or at least understand malays... in a sch where 70% chinese, malay tends to stand out more.... n ohh my class was so known cos we're outstanding[chey!] we gt the alot of malays, soccer boys, malay dance gals.... our class were so well-known amongst teachers cos we always make trouble, very rowdy n noisy n we make teachers cry!!!hahaha.. overall, im a good student.. i manage to slide my way thru despite the fact tt i didnt really have a good records in terms to behaviour in sch... haiz, still rem all the stupid punishments i had for not bringing the textbooks, not doing homeworks, coming to sch late all the time, for the short skirts i had n etc.....

in Polytechnic: my care-free life!! no stress... i tend to be alot more relaxed. wasnt as active as before. so slack!!! dun care much of my grades, i know im not tt dumb, i will definitely pass so i hack-care... pass can alrdy, tired of being competitive... sch is so far away, getting lazier to attend lessons esp the morning ones!! skip classes alot.. lecturers r like friends, so any lecturers tt tries to be a teacher dun earn any respect fm me! i rem this lecturer who always pick on me cos i always come late, oh he's a bitch, there's this one time i cant stand his naggings i shouted back at him n left the class!!! good thing i can blame it on PMS. after tt incident, he dun dare ask me anything.. haha
meet Amir in this stage, became so attached to him, go to/come back fm sch together n we also shared the same CCA. cool.... we're in Adventure club so we go to expeditions n go canoeing, run n etc together. oh btw, since Business sch is full of girls n mostly chinese, i find it hard to start adjusting to speaking english, but its a good thing also! i learnt to speak up cos of the so many project presentations, i sleep in class alot too... lol
i learnt tt pple r not genuinely nice anymore, pple backstab n used pple to get the grades they want.... wow.. fuhhh!! but i survived....

haiz.. haiz.. haiz... i miss school life...
looking at my sister in her sch life makes me so envious of her... while she keep complaining tt sch is stressful!! aiyoyo... keep telling her secondary school is the best, so treasure it!!
not working today, so my day is pretty laid-back....
now sis aksing me to go out... k bubbyez!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home