--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

i jus got my payslip.... sad.... haiz..
i work so hard i didnt even get first taste of incentive.... dammit!
really disappointed... so not motivated to work...
thinking about finances give me a headache... i was way off my budget...

i've been put on afternoon shift for 2 conseccutive weeks!! not fair...
but at least i can wake up late n i took taxi to work everyday.. cool!~

i think by now, so many pple knows my mum.... i dun think i like the idea...
it jus gave some sort of attention tt i dun need/want but the gd thing is, mum will always look foward to talk to me... hehe...

my cravings r getting crazier by the day...
last night at ard 1am... i really really really crave for McSpicy n i really hv to hv it n i DID!
only then wld i be able to sleep in peace... haiz.. everyday a diff kind of crave!!!

my life is like a cycle now-- same old boring cycle, work/eat/watch tv/sleep/work.. etc etc
so monotonous... i dunno how to spice up my life..... haiz ...

ONE more working day n i can rest.. work is jus mentally tiring.... absolutely love it when system is down!! i cant wait for the weekends!!! gonna enjoy it with my pay and suffer ard mid-month.. wahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home