--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bitchy eh??!!

last nite, was tired fm work so i treat myself with New York Pizza, Long John silver, bubble teas, Polar puffs and stuff fm Pasar Malam.... food galore!!

reached hm... found my sis scratching in agony n she gets rather on my nerves, whining n whining..... dad was sleeping!! lucky i was ard....
it was alrdy past 10pm then, so we had to go to 24hrs clinic.
hahaha.... i know the consultation cost gonna be ex, so i ask the doc alot of qn.... basically i do the talking n ask the doc to give her a jab for her nasty rashes!!! hahaha... the doc give her double jabs n pills!! she gt no choice but to take medication [we dun take medicine!!] if she wants a speedy cure.... i was so shocked to know tt the medical bill is freaking $74.00... luckily gt NETS, cant be bothered to find ATM ard.... damn... now im broke!! nvm, at least she felt better now...
Sis: "You're the best sister i ever had!!!"
Me:"Gosh, yah yah... I'm the only sister u ever had...." *rolled eyes*

haiz cant wait for pay day.... needed cash....
cant wait for saturday.... haha my precious Saturday off day!! damn next wk afternoon shifts again, sucks... but nvm gt kakis so its alright la....

i got so furious when my sis told me all about wat happened between her, her close fren[bitchy fren i must say!] n her [also bitchy] mother!!!! kanasai!!
dun wanna elaborate about it.... watever it is, both of u are just... disgustingly BITCHY!!!!
cant stand it... hey!! dun u dare bad-mouthed or touch my sister!!! not happy issit.... come ar.... DEAL with ME now!!! i told my sis to give her so-called used-to-be-close friend's mother my number. Her mum not happy with my sis issit???? IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE BOTH OF YOU EITHER!!! i dun wish to interfere but i will if its going overboard...

damn.... i dun understand y some mothers jus think so highly of their daughters when they themselves duno how "angelic" they are... come on la... next time investigate first, dun jump into conclusion. So who's losing face now??
i cant believe a mother would sms so rudely to my sis. i mean i know sis can be not-so-nice at times but she wouldnt be rude if someone doesnt aggravates her.. From the sms, its evident that, that woman is jus crazy.... I simply dun understand y she have to blow a small matter up into something big. Its a personal issue regarding her daughter's r/s, y get so worked up? Y until she insist on meeting sis?? Y have to go to her school to complaint to discipline master n form teacher when it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SCHOOL??? Dumb....
Clearly, she wants to make my sis look bad.... things r getting complicated now.... but i know my sis is jus helping a fren, her god-bro rather. She's just helpin out n got into so much chaos cos some tact-team mother-daughter are jus so bitchy.... oh gosh.. GROW UP!!

Now that someone alrdy told her [part of] the story... she tend to be quiet now huh?? ashamed of wat scandalous things your daughter have done?? Well too bad, you're at the losing end, woman! .... u wanna make a big hoo-ha over small matters rite, now ur making a fool of yourself....

The thing i cant stand is that her used-to-be close fren is such a two-faced. I cant believe she's like that!... my gosh... horny, scandalous, two-faced, irritating, unappreciative backstabber!!
You conveniently come to my hse to us OUR PC, hang out at MY hse, shared clothes with my sis, appeared all nice n all..... u even planned on turning my sis n other fren into enemies! i simply cant believe u turned out to be like this....

I wont be so bitchy to tell the whole world wat disgusting things they both REALLY have done n wats REALLY going on.... Watch out your words and actions cos im definitely not gonna take things lying down easy just like that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home