--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wake up to REALITY

muahahahhaaha... ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!!
jus as i expected... here comes my bills..... was so shock to see the figures....
freaking $1881.67... WTF???!!!
so now.... im going CRAZY again... a diff kind of craziness....
all my long-term savings go down the drain.... my plan to travel?? haiz neednt say more!! hehehheeee but it jus feels so good to sign sign sign sign sign awwwaaaayyyyyyy.....
i got the things i want and things i dun really need or slurge on stupid things...
i've had my share of fun n crazy times.. emotional breakdown n watever-watever.... ok life has to move on....
i've got firdhaus to thank for making me feel so good bout 'signing away' nt feel guilty or regrets... bt of cos i've gt to take it as a valuable lesson... muahahahhaa!!
Firdhaus, Min n Muz all got in Singapore Idol auditions.... awesome~!! feel bad for my not-so-enthusiastic-reaction when firdhaus told me bout it... sorry not in gd mood at tt time... weee~ see ya guys on TV... oh i heard fm somebody tt somebody[whom sdnt be] also got in...

anyway, i played truant again... hahahha didnt come for work.... im jus so lazy...
oh btw, Valentine's nothing.. singaporean aint romantic at all!!
i was working last night... oh btw, i received a pink rose on my desk n a card "fm lone ranger" wahahahahaa... this time curiousity didnt kill the cat, i wasnt at least excited or anxious to know who its from.... but i definitely know who it is from.... someone alot of pple dun like... i, on the other hand, do not look at pple on the exterior... i jus appreciate the gd gesture... But im so so so not interested.... dun mean to be rude but he's so outdated... he's like so can be my uncle, ok tts evil... **zip mouth**
didnt bring the rose out of the office, when he emailed me n ask,"hope u like it... pink is ur fav colour rite?" i replied..."thanks.. yup its nice. yes pink is my fav colour but its not my fav rose... hehe"
assumptions.. assumptions.... those who know me knows....

ohhh im loving my new hp... though its nt tt great but im not someone who needs sophisticated, high-tech hp....

btw, i still hv to thanks my 3 darlings who make me feel less torturous.. thank you babes!! love u all.. bIG HUGS n muackz!! makes me see things in a diff way all the time!! but sorry i aint in a mood to look out for any guy yet.... my gosh i jus realise im the oldest but i seem to be the smallest... hahaha gd job Ven n YY with the heels!!

updates. i felt better this week... Monday start off fine. good. i manage to smile n my head doesnt feel so dizzy now. my eyes r given a rest now. im still trying to be ok. like i said, i cant jus pretend like 3++yrs never happened. im working on it, i mean Ir n me working on being friends. He'll be a good friend cos he knows alot alot alot bout me...

ok, so today's the meeting n i get to know im in Team Heron... muahahahahhaa
they told us there's gonna be re-shuffling... wonder where's my desk later??
interesting.. interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home