--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, February 17, 2006

this is so frustrating....

urgggghhhh... i feel like giving him a slap on his face!!!
no its not Amir, its this stupid, bloody somebody who's nobody but thinks he's somebody....
arrrggghhh getting on my nerves!!

i treat u as a friend.. maybe jus a colleague... no more than tt!! i bloody dun even talk to u sometimes... i pity u cos no one wants to talk/befriend u... anyway im nice to EVERYONE so being nice to u is my normal self n u took it the wrong way.... bloody bitch!!
we never go out, dun even communicate via hp, phone or anythin n he's reacting in a way like he's known me for so long or like as though we been dating or something!! DUH!!
u assume so many things n now claiming "she rejects my love" n gets all emotional.... jus bcos i said... "....its not my fav rose" WAT THE FUCK!!! wat i cant stand is ur a guy, BE A MAN!! bodoh... arrgghhh i shadnt elaborate!!!
super ultra-sensitive n feel offended by the slightest things pple do/say... GROW UP!! no wonder pple dun wanna really befriend u....
heard so many childish act, stupid things tt irates me.... tt made me so freaking frustrated.. i mean who the hell r u?!!! who r u to be pissed when my other guyfriends r ard me?? stupid asshole!! i cant stand u!! complaining bout me n telling it to other pple....
my every single slightest reaction or actions tt i myself may not be wary of, will be taken in a big way... go get a life... so not acting his age... everyone thinks he so weird....

*breathe* bottom line, he's pathetic n so not my type... im so youthful n ur so outdated!! i wore short skirts n shoe shoes n he so "bapak2" n wat makes u think ur good enuff for me huh?? disgusting... u wanna blame me for not telling u im attached?? FINE!! but HEY!!! u nvr ask me b4 n i NEVER showed any sign or EVEN FLIRT wif u!! eeuuuwwww... even when im single now NO WAY am i gonna telling u tt!! urgghh... u disgust me now!! not even at least good looking.... but ur attitude and behaviour DEFINITELY sucks n such a turn-off!! im ok wif everything at first till i heard things he said to pple n i myself saw his childish, stupid acts!!
oohh i cant wait for the reshuffling... how they put me as far away as possible.....
gosh, he made me so angry, bringing out the evil in me... i usually dun critisize pple like tt...
forgive me for being rude n insultive but i got feelings too...

anyway... i must admit i miss him... hahaha... now he's starting to realise he made a big mistake n he's so lost after all tt had happen... he admits his faults... FINALLY!!! regrets things he said in tt moment of anger or did things tt hurts me cos he took me for granted... haiz... *smiles*

tt day, saw din n hamdan n some guys hanging out at mcd tamp central ard midnite... i didnt even bothered to turn n look till i heard my name being called. Hahha they said i sombong!! so sorry... im so not interesting looking at guys... now i prefer looking at pretty gals... haha pple tot i became lesbian.... muahahahaha....
anyway hang out with them for awhile then this other fren said he say he recognise me at night rider on YY's bday... wahahahaha tt cute guy on the bus ride was his fren n he was right behind me.. n the other guy clm he is Ir's primary sch fren. small world!!

4 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

people say im 'bapak2'. oh oh. *slaps self 14 times*

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

no la... ur different la.. pe je...

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, bloghopped here through khairudin's. nice site. i guess guys as lonely as the one you described tend to take things the wrong way. i've known a few guys like that. -ridj.org

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, bloghopped here through khairudin's. nice site. i guess guys as lonely as the one you described tend to take things the wrong way. i've known a few guys like that. -ridj.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home