--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Sun shines down on me.....

hmmm... these few days have been pretty busy for me, but one thing for sure, im smiling everyday...

somebody's changed now... for the better.... i now recognised the person for who he used to be before.... things r going the right way.... questions r popping up every now n then but i put a delay on all that...
could the moments be temporary?? will this happiness last?? i really dun know....
one thing for sure.... i truely love him.... n i know he loves n adores me alot too.... he sort of "forgot" all bout it cos so many things happening in his life n i was the victim he tortured...
follow ur heart... or ur mind? i say Both!! but my mind seem to follow my heart....

instantaneously, life was filled with bundle of joy....
knowing how sorry/guilty/wrong he is... cos admitting wrong may not be an option for a guy's ego.... i was contented by it....
past few days, been talking things out n went out with him.... he's making his way back to my heart.... i felt so secure to be back in his arms.
everything's like the past but .... now, the future is unknown....
i hold the answer to this r/s.... my answer seem so clear but my worries r pulling me back...

Love is not jus bout the good things in life....
i know Love constitutes of sacrifices and risk.... n im willing to take all that...
been with him for so long now, its so hard to not to relive the memories we had...
i know for sure i love him n now he's back, i'll hold on his words....
dun care if pple say its stupid to put my heart on the line, or to allow myself being deceived again... no this is Love!! i trusted him before, n will continue to do so.....
i looked deep in his eyes n i know he sincerely regrets watever happened...
no matter how much he may hv hurt me before, there will always be a part of me tt continues to love....
we'll start a new page, continue where we stopped...
if we dun work out in future or anything happen thereafter.... i know it's gonna hurt me even more but im willing to take the risk...

anyways, watch Final Destination 3... wasnt as good as i expected..... this time everyone dies, which makes more sense... but they way they died wasnt as gruesome....
been eating or rather, snacking to my hearts' content cos im jus in a good mood....

oh btw, yest saw my sis's blog n she wrote she misses me..... awwww.... so touching~~
last nite, the 3 siblings--- me, my bro, my sis... all slept in the same room.... on the same bed!! my bro's queen-sized bed.... wahahhahaa... whacky.... dun imagine how we all managed to sleep together....
cute! i love them so much!!!

my pay is here again... But haiz... not allowed to spend, some many things to deal with...
jus now... somehow i got huge cravings for fruit tarts, choc n McSpicy!!! i gt wat i wanted as always... couldnt take it n bought a meal... but after eating abit of fries n meat, suddenly so full.... wasted!!
weeee.. my bro finally gt his bike licence.. im so excited... cant wait for the bike to arrive!! ohh he gt new gf too n so does my lil sis, bf for her.... cant wait to meet them...
overall, its been a good week....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home