--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, February 06, 2006

my fren Siti got married today....
i came late n stood up my friends for some time.... im so sori guys!!
work up really late cos i didnt wanna get out of bed!!
the wedding was okay... she looks so sweet!! n her husband is good-looking... eurasian convert muslim guy! we stayed till she changed to her white dress!!

they all left hm after tt... i didnt wanna go hm though!!
spent some time walking ard tamp central n bought alot of stuff....
i spent $200++ over a short period of time.... feel like buying this n that... i want all!!!
my addidas shoe bag & shoe gt stolen!! was upset bout it so i bought myself nike shoe tt cost $125 yet i dun feel a pinch!! i bought blazer, top n skirt.. i dunno y i bought them even when i dun really like it... jus take n pay.... i didnt even try them on!!
i almost buy the cute coaster & tray for my hse.... pink addidas watch... even an electronic keyboard!!! luckily my dear sis stopped me fm all tt... im like some crazy gal who dun care bout money.... i really fork out alot of my hard-earned money tt i've saved so far!!
im going crazy...

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Azizan said...

hey Shaz...

thanks for dropping by... didnt know u will make ur way here...
anyway thanks... yeah am trying to cheer up... it'll takes time...

u hv a blog?? wat the address galfren?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home