--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MIlkshakes!!!

yum yum... im hook on Mcd Milkshakes!! strawberry flavour in particular....
yummilicious.... so nice... been sucking on it for days....
dunno y i love the strawberry one cos choc always tatse better.. Kak Reina says "cos its pink rite??" WAHAHAHA!!

these few days, been feeling lazy n tired n restless...
been taking cab to and from work... haiz....

anyway, Ir's been utra-nice these days... hehehe.... loving it...
u'll only realise hw impt somethin/someone is when its gone.... how true is that!!
see, he does have time... he jus need to prioritise them... hehe... :)

ohhh keep forgettin things these days, i forgot my purse today... luckily my mum works nearby...
im getting old alrdy... getting slower n gets tired so fast....
yana's fren called me to be the extra for the Teman Anugerahku productions this time... aiyoyo i turn it down for 3rd time alrdy.. no actually more than that!! some productions i dun even know... wat i can recall is only the Erlin Montel production, which i recommended my gorgeous cousin, Shikin. Felt so guilty, i was so busy trying to get pple to cover for me but unfortunately i lost alot of my contacts ever since i swop to my hp... sob sob.. most of my contacts r saved in my phone memory cos sim card memory full...

yest i go to work wif jus my adidas trackpant n SP polo shirt, hair tighted in poly tail.... wahahahha.... so rilek!!!! slacko!!!
duhhh... like as if i care.... there's no one eye-candy anyway... wahahha... they all teased me saying tt im the camp instructor.... wahahhaha... but hey! i used to be one anyway.. *wink*

felt guilty i've been trying to avoid some pple.... jus afraid pple take it in the wrong way again...
im jus not interested with anythin more than friends.. so sori... single or not... my heart still lies with jus one person... dunno wat'll happen... only time will tell...

a fren keep asking if im okay n he will try to make me smile somehow.... so funny!! a natural entertainer, he been doing that[making me laugh/smile] since i first know him.... hahaha... but he will also ask me so many qns... wahahhaha some i cant even answer... funny hw he ask me so many "y" in one sentence... haha

"if ur the one who ask for the break-up, y issit tt ur the one who's feeling so hurt, sad n suffering?? u shd be happy n enjoy ur free life...."
"... maybe cos he make such big impact on me n tt i love him alot... i guess!"

okay.... i want milkshakes... n ooooohhhh Mcd has discount coupons...
i dun care wat pple thinks but MacDonalds is my fav fastfood since i was 2yrs old!! but its true!! my parents feed me everythin excpt milk... maybe tts y im still short!! hahaha now im picturing myself at 2... munching on french fries.... hmmmm cute!!

2 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you watched Super Size Me? Hee.

Btw, which Mc you talking about that still sells milkshakes??? I've been dying to quench my thirst with it for a lonnng time now dammit.

Also, supposed to meet up today yea, sorry for no confirmation, trying to get a hold of Shaz free day and also Aishah, mak, then when meet up i'll be the only guy lor!

Aiyo.

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

hehehhee... i had my daily dose of strawberry milkshakes at MCD Tampines central interchange....

btw, its ok bout the plans... when u get hold of them, give me a buzz...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home