--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Every moments of diff emotions....

haiz... haiz... haiz...
okay.. lets see... i had so much emotions n things going its hard to descibe n explain...

Sat, i went out wif sis n bought the hp!! yay.. happy...
the starhub staff says the wait is gonna be like 1 half to 2 hrs... but the good things is after our bite at LJS n window shopping my number came... bought my hp n den off we go to Orchard...
as usual walked ard.. shop here n there... bought cookies, rose apple n lots of stuffs...
it was the Singapore Idol auditions so lots of pple... wahahhaha... kecohz...
i bought a pair of red shoes i tot it was cute bt im not sure wat matches wif it.... wahahaha..
we go taka n we bought nice cushiony cute stuffs... almost bought his very nice, huggy huge teddy cost $79.95.... haha.... snack here n there along the way...
oh btw, we eat at delifrance bristro n stupid cheeky guy is jus a turn off....
spent spent spent but my sis wasnt really taking advantage of it.... haiyo... jus tell me la... i surely will get it for her....

hmmmm i was tired but didnt wanna go hm yet.... walked n walked then we happen to saw wicked aura.... yay my favourite street performers!!! i was such in gd mood, i gave tips!!
so basically i keep on spending n signing on my card payments like nobody's business....
im like living the life of the rich n carefree.... yah yah "like" only.. if only...

Shahrudin called me late at nite cos he cant sleep... i cant sleep too.... talked to him till 4am cos i really cant take it alrdy, if not he cld hv gone on n on....
Oh yah i was complainin to him hw im so pissed off at the guys at tampines central mcd who took my hp no w/o my permission n irritatingly contacting me.... arrrrggghhh!!
luckily the stopped when i jus cant be bothered....

woke up quite early today considering hw late i slept!!!
den i was bombarded by harsh words fm Amir's sms.... couldnt take it tt i cried since morning till bout 4++pm till my eyes r so swollen n i get a really bad headache... haiz.. i dun wish to elaborate wat he said here... couldnt take it.. i forward the msg to Ven n she then call me up to calm me down... i was crying so bad i dunno how she understand wat im saying... den so called force me to bathe... den they adv me to go out n me n last min meet.... yah i need tt.... i wanna meet them.... so sweet... i appreciate tt!!

otw there, was crying on the train.... freaking paiseh cos the tears jus cant stop rolling out even though i tried to evn close my eyes n sleep.... train ride felt so slow.... when finally reached somerset... saw YY n Ven there n hugged... den i immediately burst into tears again...
Ven bought red rose & cute red hearts chocs.... sweet!! den meet up with Jo n we chill at Emerality 8 bar... jus chill n talk things out... i jus summarized wat happened la... they were really supportive n it felt so gd... Jo also gave us Royce chocs!! wow... expensive chocs... they suddenly YY disappeared for awhile n bought brownie n choc cake fm TCC....
had so drinks n finger food... four-layer cheese pizza is nice!! cheesy.... cost alot i tink but once awhile oklah...
den off we go to chill at TCC for some drinks again, den we had our deserts there too... oohhh i love the Ultimate Hazelnut Frappe.... taste so starbucks!! n wahahaha the place was freaking cold.... treat them in the end....
i came wif swollen n teary eyes wif jus my purse n hp n came hm wif a smile n huge TCC paperbag wif TCC's nicely packed choc cake, heart-shaped choc, red rose and Royce chocs.... n a smile!! im jus so touched....

overall.. it all went well... n this is so last min but they all so sweet to make me smile... Love them all... **hugs**
felt alot better n sms him tt after all tt happen i dun wish to be enemies... on my way hm, mum called me n said bro wanted to go hospital for x-ray... so i called him n he so stubborn insisting tt he'll go alone... haiyah.... when i reached hm, he still at hm. so again, i offered to accompany him even though im damn tired....
thankfully i followed if not he'll hv alot of prob cos doc says he's fractured n need clutches now... see... lucky i was there for support n cash... if not, i dunno how he cope...
when we reached hm, bro suddenly had he urged to eat... so i helped n accompany my limping bro to ayshalihin.... wow he's damn slow n he sweats alot... can see he struggle to move... poor boy... we took cab hm cos he jus cant cope... hahhaaha... see im such a gd sister... took care of him n stuff.... stubborn boy!!
"i dun depend on pple man... im an independent guy" yeah rite!! forget it!! im nt jus "pple", im ur sister for goodness sake!! its almost 4am now n im damn tired but i still entertain him n follow his wants....

oh btw, my sis not at hm... she left me!! hmmphh!! slept over at my cuz place...
as for Ir, things gonna be diff w/o him but hopefully we'll still be gd friends...
like i said b4, i nvr wanna hate him n we both jolly well knows tt no matter wat he does wrong or hw he hurts me... i will always forgive him.... n i alrdy did....
told bro bout it n he fully understand... no big reactions though... so tts a gd thing...

i really really wonders hw much i charged to my masters card now cos i've been signing off like nobody's busineess.. gt a feeling its almost up to $600 alrdy... or maybe more... muahahaha...
i think i need to save up alot more this mth alrdy...
oh dear im still having headache now n my eyes r so damn tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home