--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, January 09, 2006

YuYing's 21st Birthday!!

8 Jan 2006, sunday... Yuying turns 21!! happy birthday girl!!
we all celebrated her bday at New Asia Bar at Swissotel Stamford..... wow... really nice place.... so cool... the view at 70th level high is spectacular... Singapore is so so so beautiful at nite!! wow... my first time there... so im pretty much amazed.. haha

this is gonna be a pretty long entry.. cos im bored n nothing to do.... n plus! im an amature so im kinda excited....

on sat, was supposed to meet up at ard 7.30pm aft Ven finish fm work. poor gal hv to work on sat... haha... but the waether is so nice for me to sleep in, kinda makes me lazy.... i sleep the whole day.... actually woke up in the afternoon cos im hungry, so i ordered mcd delivery.... den zzzzz i sleep again.. woke n realised im late alrdy. quickly bathe n change. then... Jo msg me n say i hv to be there by 9pm cos there's cover charge... shit! im still at tamp when she msg me n i didnt bring my wallet.. jus my ic n ezlink card! damn... i wanted to go hm at first... but make a u-turn.... Jo was sweet to treat me to my very first club experience... a classy one i shd say!!!

reach city hall n went to equinox entrance.. kinda feel intidimated alrdy! so many security officers alrdy... saw shan lee n howard[fm eye for a guy 2] there. so thankfully jo came down n fetch me cos if not, i be like a 'sotong' not knowing which way to go... hahaha...
took the lift to 70th level... then hv to turn n go up some stairs n so on... came in n was suprised to know tt we hv access to VIP area... wow!!! so exclusive... we get to sit at the 2nd lvl n look at pple downstairs.... so privileged!! the view fm the top is jus so awesome!! we got corner seats so tts really good.... by the time i came... my other frens were alrdy there. very nice to see them there... first qn to me,"zan, wat r u doin now??" hahaha.... ervin was the only guy there.. other guys r having problems getting in as age limit for guys is 23. lucky ervin got passed!

YY was not ard most of the time cos she handling prob with mmgt, so weird not to see the bday gal ard. later, me jo n ven went to toilet n jus laid on the couch n started talking, catching up on each other.... its so hard to talk outside cos the music is so loud. we get so comfy, didnt wanna go back... hahaha.
wahahhaa... Ven was really hyper when we hit the dance floor... she's like sweating when everyone's not. hahaha, me n Jo was jus bored cos the music is rather boring at first. wah... Jo can hold her alcohol man!! i think she drink quite abit but still sober.... me n ven of cos not drinking, we'll stick to non-alcoholic drinks..
The music gets better when its closer to midnite... its was really nice. den the DJ annouced YY's bday n we all countdown... so 'kecoh'.... fun fun fun.... things go well n nothing sleazy happen. The rest of the guys left ard 12++, only left wif me Jo n ven n some of YY's colleague till 3++am. Wow... YY hv alot of nice presents!!

Ven was so shacked she wanted to go hm straight, i accompanied her while the rest of them go eat supper. it rained earlier....the roads r so wet n quiet... scarry... we walked n kinda lost our way.... hahaha.... luckily we walk underground n tt leads us to esplanade.... wah the underground is packed with alot of skaters n some pple sleeping... some guy was shouting, "hey u gals lost??" No.. not really lost, we know our ways.... Ven says she's like walking to a path of memories with Mikel.. so sweet!!hmm those must be the days where she treasured the most... awwww!! once nearing to the bus stop.... the first thing we do is to chk the bus directory for the timings! we're like so happy the night riders r still ard... So fm there on, we hugged n said goodbye. she left first, leaving me alone.... Y must we all stay so far away!!
i kept calling my bro up but he's not answering... damn... i know he's out there somewhere, definitely not hm yet.... haiz.. i wanted so much for him to fetch me up n took cab home but, he's NOT answering my calls.... must be busy partying!! i waited so long for nr7 to come.... hahahaa my first night rider experience! bus was empty n quiet n its raining heavily outside. i wanted to sleep but wasnt sleepy at all, nice to know nr7 cover most places in town! later on, alot more pple filled up the bus. there's this cute guy sat beside me, i didnt even notice/bother at first till he start to ask me "hi.... wats ur name?" fm there, we talked the whole bus trip. hahaha.. he told me things i didnt need to know.. like he was fm hard rock... he's doing NS now... where he stays n so on.. at first, was quite weird but conversation gets better. well, he's nice. then came to the bf part: "ermm... y r u alone?? ur bf dun come along?" "no!" "ooooohh no.... no as in no u dun hv a bf or...." " no no no.. no as in he's in camp" ok... den he starts asking bout my bf... so funny... so many qns fm tt guy man!! "so dun u miss him? feel bored w/o him? didnt call him? did u tell him u went out?? where he stays? does he hv a his own trpt?.. n etc...."
the best qn with a good reaction: ".. so how long hv u been with him?" i smiled n said "3yrs plus" hahaha..
nice, cute, friendly guy la.... nice first night rider bus experience....

i reach hm ard 5am only to realise i didnt bring my keys... called my sis up to open the door... luckily she woke up!! my hair n clothes smelt of cigarrette.. yucks!! n my hair wet cos of the rain... i was so tired i immediately sleep w/o even wasing my make-up off.... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home