--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, January 14, 2006

this is crazy!!! i keep calling/sms my bf.. he get so irritated.. wahahhaha cos im so irritating!! sori dear... i miss u so much tts all....

wow, todays weather's great. i love the sun. always love it!! im ok now... the rest is good for me... anyway at work.. so kecoh about the bkk trip.. aiyohh dunno who's going wif who... but all going at diff period of time, diff clans! i end at 9.30pm but i left at almost 10.30pm cos the bkk thingy takes time. kecoh!!

k i've posted the pix on YuYing's 21st bday at New Asia Bar, Swissotel Stamford!!! all pix courtesy of Ven's hp Sony Ericsson W500i and some pix stolen fm Sandra's blog... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home