--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i can hardly breathe...

these days... i been such passive smoker tt my health deteroriate...
my heart keep pumping fast n slow... fast n slow.... n each time it "squeeze" its so hard to breathe.... quite painful n kinda irritating too....

i hate it!!!! y must i suffer when its the pple ard me tt smokes??
im gt a lil worried as it nvr happen to me b4... maybe cos my colleagues always smokes ard me during breaks, lunch n hang outs. anyway, my dad has a history of heart problem, higher possibility i might hv one too...

so i stayed at hm on wkends, didnt step out at all. ate my hm-made breakfast, ordered mcd delivery for lunch n dinner n supper bought by my parents. pampered lil brat jus sit at hm, chill n watch tv... i feel oh oh so tired having probs breathing..
btw, last fri i went to NTUC n bought alot of things amounting to almost $50. i actually bought 5 bloody huge boxes of breakfast cereal cos my dear siblings all want different flavours/types. i like 'nyonya' lidat carry so many NTUC plastic bags.

sat met up Ir for awhile... he gave me this nice ring he bought in thailand. was supposed to be for valentine but he decides to give me in advance. its this ring with a nice 'diamond-like' stone, its a gem[white] but not diamond, i forgotten the name of the gem la.... BUT the prob is.... its too loose... hahaha.. i cant wear it... i gt small fingers, it can even fit my thumb!! wahahaha...

i went to AXS machine the other day attempting to bk a BBQ pit but its all taken up all across s'pore babe!!! wahahhaa... so now i need to quickly 'chop' place on friday... if im nt too lazy tt is!! Ir didnt had the time to pass me his tent.... urgghhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home