--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

HELLO YEAR 2006!!!!!
wow!!! time really flies...

ok, so i spent my new year eve at hm as usual.... wahahaha....
im a simple gal!!
past few days was tough for me.... i be thru alot of emotional breakdowns.... suffered intense pressures and low self-confidence. n oh i had to deal with pimple breakouts as well!!
im so relieved its ok now... im ok now....
i almost broke up with the guy whom i really really really love cos of some reasons, i believe, caused by intense pressure plus the emotional craziness tt blocks my brain fm thinking!! Thankfully i hv sweet darlings ard me to make me realise the situations better, particularly to Venassa, she seems to consider all factors tt i ever told her. Im pretty suprised tt she cld remember my fav flower, how i got myself to Poly, wat i wanna do, when i wanna get married n stuff.... so cool... n im so touched by the fact tt little things i mentioned was noted!! *touched*
"breaking up is not for 2 persons who love each other... the expections/dreams of both person have to be on the same path, compromising plays a part .... no one should make you decide for YOUR future"
i also learnt tt, "avoiding the qn wasnt an act of unwillingness to commitment, but an act of virtue not to keep a promise tt you cant keep as situations are so unstable now...."

oh btw, Ir got back fm Thailand n all of sudden he speaks thai to me.... urrggghhh! kinda irritating!! he bought me 3 slippers n a blue topaz necklace bought at the Gems factory. lovely!! honestly, i didnt really like the design he chose but anytin fm him is jus so beautiful.... its on my neck n i hadnt take in off since the day he put it on for me.

ok... so here goes.... my 'first' list for yr 2006:
- first phonecall: Amir, my darling calling me up exactly at 00:00 to wish me a Happy new year & Happy 38th mth anniversary!!
- first things i put in my mouth: McSpicy burger, fries and ice-lemon tea
- first lie: to my mum, she ask y i didnt answer her calls, i told her tt my hp was outside when its beside me. im jus too lazy to answer.. hahhaa... oopps!
- first scolding: by mum. bcos i allowed my baby sis go out to countdown at Downtown East. [come'on, she's all grown up!.. damn, i got a scolding for tt??]
- first song i heard: alamak!! i dunno the title.... haha
- first person i disturb: my dad. cos he didnt wanna wake up when he promise mum tt he'll fetch her after work n go supper at eastcoast.
ok ok.... the list cld go on forever... hahaha....

my new year resolution for 2006:
***try to be punctual***
***be more active physically[cos im damn lazy]***
***saving up money[hopefully! this is so tough]***
***travel! travel! travel! i wanna complete my travel in asian countries***

well 2005 has been a busy, busy, busy year for me!!! ohh wow... looking back in 2005...
-the gruelling attachment
-the rushing for school projects
-the yr w/o my baby in sch[he graduated alrdy in 2004]
-the tough days when ur bf in NS esp when he travel to brunei, taiwan.
-my graduation for poly, my diploma cert
-the uncertainity of wat to do next
-my 21yr old adult status!!
-Ir's OCS commission parade n ball
-my first full-time job
-my struggle with 2 jobs.. gosh its alrite now
-my first time i dun get anymore 'hongbao' for hari raya
-first time my bro remembered my bday w/o me telling him.. n he bought me an armani perfume
-my first time spending over $400 for someone's bday

ok.. goodbye 2005!! hello 2006!! looking forward to a very good new year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home