--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

gosh Monday again?? tts fast...

i heard tt my superior always observing me... ish ish she told pple i kept looking at mirror!! OMIGOSH... tts the best lie!! i dun even hv a mirror... n i dun even bring compact powder to work... haiz.. some pple r jus so jealous... kekekee....

Me and Ir r like putting our r/s aside, dun wish to argue or make things worse.. hehe. we havent been talking or meeting up. anyway, i been keeping myself so busy lately...
work at sitel.. intertesting! all things happened when i left... haiya... i missed it!! btw tt fri nite, i didnt sleep till 4am, had supper fm simpang bedok den had to get up for work on sat at 9am! alrdy so sleepy i work again till sunday morning!! wahahaha....

reached hm at 8++am n zZZZzzZZzzzZZZ......
by 1pm was woken up as bro treating lunch at seoul garden. thanks bro!! had my fills!! quite impressive, i can eat so much when i alrdy ate alot of supper the nite b4. aiyooo... no guy will want to date me if they find out how much i eat!!! wahahaha...

my gosh tmr's Monday again!! haiz... tts so fast... gotta be working again.. darnz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home