--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, January 09, 2006

Frustrated!!!

confessions!! i broke my glass sliding door.... my sis also almost broke the other door n killed me!! the door fell directly on me luckily i was quick to realised it cos sis was screaming loud. i cld hv the broken pieces of shattered glass piercing all over my body.... thankfully i was saved but wounded with an ugly blue-black on my right arm.. ouch!! still hurts now...

waether is great these few days, so bloody cooling... making me sleep more than i shd....
havent been stepping out of my hm n deliver services such as mcd n kfc are the best!!! so pampering... eat n sleep!!

doing nothin makes me think... ever since i was with my bf.... i hv nvr contacted guys, unless its pertaining to work or sch... other than tt, its a no-no!! my world is just evolving ard him... just him!! NS... national service, is changing our current situation... i see less of him n suddenly he also began to be less strict on me n a lil understanding... so this, open me up to the world i left years ago.... is tt too late?? hmmm i dunno..... having him not ard me is so difficult... but im getting used to it....

pressurized!!! i feel so pressurised by my parents. yes my parents, both of them. typical malay parents making alot of noise bout my relationship!!! arrgggh... i cant take it.... im only 21 for goodness sake n im jus starting to support myself n the family.... this sucks!! really sucks.... home bills r going way high.... my normal contribution r insufficient now.... gotta give more!! FUCK!! now financial probs.... i gt hp bills, hm bills, contributions to parents, food exp, transport exp and my own exp n savings.... urrggghhhh.... so sickening... giving me headache all the time!!!
my sis doing n levels this yr.. gotta help her go thru tt.... n lvl is very easy to me.... but might not be so for her, so i gotta go down to her level. teaching her maths alrdy making me irritated but then again, i got to hv the patience. sec sch was about 5 yrs ago for me.... i've forgotten the subjects alrdy... but im willing to learning all over again... im a fast learner so shdnt be a problem!!

my sis is a growing teen n i think i neglected her abit since i started working... its my job to ensure she gets the attention since both parents dun really bother!! i need to spend time with my darling sis....

peer pressure!! my colleagues,ard my age, at work thinks i shd grow up!! like hello!!! i am thinking alot maturely than u idiots do. wassup with going to club partying n getting urself drunk?? tts mature to u guys?? FUCK OFF!! so wat if i like things tt r cute.... wats really ur problem!! doesnt mean we're all 21 n suddenly i hv to be all grown up n act/dress like minahs?? at least i hv my OWN personality, where's urs??? jus a follower/mimic.... n i do hv alot more responsibility than most pple do...

i feel numbed. frustrated. with/at wat? im dunno myself. my mind not stable. im not the type who likes to talk bout my probs. this is my space/channel to voice out. arrrrggghhhhh... urrrgghhhh... grrrrrrrr.........
21 n having so much problems!! i dun even hv time to enjoy myself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home