--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

every nite i cant sleep.... which will make me so hungry tt i will need my supper!!
haiz.... tts means more money spent n more fats!!
i slept at3++am everyday.... making it so bloody difficult to wake up in the morning.... hate waking up so early feeling so tired n sleepy!! no mood to work... so tiring even though im siting down..
this is so stupid!! sun's my off day, monday work den tuesday off again... aiyoyo...
work's kinda scare me a lil, heard alot bout pple ard... aiyoyo office politics!!

my frienster acc is alive again... suddenly!! wahaha... so stagnant last time!! my frens at work la... all adding up to my acc.. hahahha... oh the happy meal toy is a craze at work betw colleagues... everyone seems to be ordering the happy meal cos of the toy.. the tea dog!!

i rarely use the PC at hm but seems like been using alot these days... wow! tiger air gt new promo!! $9.98 per flights!! wahahha... so tempted to go somewhere....

my body is so tired now but i simply cant sleep... maybe i shd try taking sleeping pills....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home