--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, December 24, 2005

tiring week...

wow.. its finally weekends again!!! im jus so so tired...
after work.. i went all the way fm tamp to town, city hall n bugis on various days... super tiring!!

i got a christmas gift fm Ven... yum yum choc!! *winks*
i didnt participate in gift xchange at work cos i always forgot bout it... so no presents for me!! yest, we had christmas feast at work.... wow.. pastas, ice cream log cakes, puff eclairs, cakes, brownies, chicken, baked stuff turkey, satays n lots more.... the food run out so fast!! n its catered by Rasel Fusion catering... hahaha i used to do a project bout tt company in poly!! its all halal btw...

oh yah, Ir's bday went alrite.. i spent alot... almost half my monthly pay.... wow.... next month really gotta cut down on the expenses!! i shd be like Ven.... start planning/saving up for our travel plans....
ohhh he left for Thailand, hope he had a great time there!! he didnt call/sms me yet.. hmph!! im so used to his absence alrdy, so its alright, im not worried/upset/expecting anything.. plus he didnt hv roaming services...
its funny cos looking back... i miss him so much during his army trg days or when he left for brunei n taiwan, now its like so normal.... Yay!! at least i dun feel so shitty.... haahaha. But of cos, i still love my baby so so so so much!!!

oh i tried sheesha again.. no thanks man!! i dun like it.. i always get that charcoal taste!! will not have it again.. tt thing always makes me cough!!! sheeda, esliza n shahira la so persistent.. i told them i DUN SHEESHA!! im an anti-smoker btw... but i hv alot of smoker frens.. so contradicting!! tt day, was supposed to meet up with Jo, but last min, he had to fly to japan to replace her colleague who supposedly guiding a tour group. ish she has been to free trips to Japan alrdy seh!! making me so envious.... i wanna be a travel agent.. one day...

im getting so lazy to work these days, there's NEVER a mth tt i dun take MC or leave w/o pay... ouch.. the pay cut!!! i dunno y im jus so lazy... ohhh i dun like doing fax/mail corr la.... can i go back to the phone?? i love to talk... wahahahaa...

dad came back fm Langkawi with alot of stuff... normal malay 'kerepiks' n watever stuff la.. then, he go Batam n came back with alot more stuff!! wah so many things at my hse... n i dun like it..
Dad keeps going on holidays... i think he's retiring.. but at 50?? haiz... he also like tired to work... cant blame him la... mum wanted to quit too... wow... its pressurising if they decides to retire... Our bills are way way high!!

i need a travel gateaway.... where to?? i dunno... feel like going to Asian countries.. i love Asia!!!
maybe Cebu/Manila.... or HongKong for the disneyland.. or Bali... or Ko Samui/Bangkok.. redang/tioman... hmmm i dunno... i know i dun wanna go japan or korea....
but of cos, only when they cfm me la.... wow... i cant afford the paycut alrdy to take long leave w/o pay... ouch ouch ouch!!

anyways, Merry Christmas to all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home