--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

COUCH POTATO!!!!

omigosh .. omigosh ... omigosh
i cant imagine how i spend my weekends!!!
ohhh dear!!! the entire 2 days are spent with eyes glued to my big tv screen n butt stuck on my sofa n mouth continuously munching something!!
im a true blue couch potato.. no kidding!!! I HAVE FOOD DELIVERED TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!
Bro bought food for me, mum as well as dad....
goodness.... i honestly do not move ard... not even in my hse, jus stuck to my sofa!!!
i didnt even stepped out of the hse at all for more than 48hrs!!!!
unbelievable.... pple ard me pamper me too much i got very very lazy....

i chat with Esli while im supposed to be working.... wahahahhaa.... we were discussing on the holiday destination.... hmmm.... where will we end up in sept 2006?? which countries? which city?? its all a mystery yet to be unveil..... cheh!!! wahahahaa....
im jus fine with anywhere where there's beautiful, friendly, nice pple, scenic landscape.... some fun of cos!! i would love some adventure too....
oh wow.... cant wait.... time to save money.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home