--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya!

~~~SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN~~~

hehe.. i know its a lil late but its still hari raye! im in raye mood...
first day raye kinda screwed up... haha.. but ok... i was so tired i instantly slept at my aunt's sofa.. i've got lots of visiting to do.. i dunno if i hv time for all.. i know im too old to get 'hongbao' but raya is not bout the money, its the visitation n the cookies, cakes, FOOD n catching up with friends/families im all excited about...

work's stressful but i aint gonna let tt spoil my mood. stop! stop! stop!!!
alot pple leaving... unexpected... hahaha... i was warned.. by dear Esli...

Happy 21st bday to Venessa!! yay!! ... too bad i cant join u guys tt nite...
i dun understand y pple call me 'small girl' everywhere i go.. im not tt small, short yes but not small pe!! pple always say..."i keep u in my pocket" chey! im not tt small...

hmm i need money.. haiz end of month seem so long...
my baby's always busy... we're playing cat n mouse.. each time i call him, he not free, he call me, i not free... missed calls all the way... hahaha!!
oh my hair need help!!! ven say it takes time... but im still very worried...
holiday's coming.. feel like having chalet... Ir's bday coming... tt same boy will be 21 soon...

Weekends coming.. hari raye visiting!!! YAY.. my gosh i put on so much weight!! so so much!!
goodness but i guess its ok... once a yr occassion to get fatter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home