--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

OPEN HOUSE

last sunday was my open hse for Hari Raya 2005
it was kinda last min cos my parents both working so no choice had to do open hse for pple to visit us... WAHHH so tiring.... i was busy topping up the food n making hot drinks upon visitors' request. wah i feel so "lemas" cos my hse not tt big but so many pple....

oklah.. overall not much pple as last year... my friends n sis's friends not coming cos either they came alrdy or its jus too last min.
the aftermath was very very tiring... so many things to do/clear but the food was yum yum... satay satay.. yum! :)

wah this few days was so tiring... n i often had supper ard 1am n immediately sleep. i put on so much weight, another 3kg more.. ish ish... ok ok i think i give myself till jan 2006 to eat all i want n do serious workout later for the new year!! *wink* its a season to be jolly.. lalala lala la

im seriously sick n tired of not getting in touch wif my bf. it saddens me alot. we hvnt been going out for weeks... haiz haiz...
anyways, sis has been so sweet, she cxl all her appointments wif her friends to go out wif me.... Last Sat, we went to town!! we both yearns to eat Deli Potato but stupid all 3 Delifrance outlets didnt hv it!!!! had lunch at Sakura instead, her treat!! n oh i had Choc McMilkshakes, i didnt know the milkshake is back!!!! cool.. but i didnt finish it, too filling, sweet n thick. As if tts not sweet enuff, i bought 3 Mrs Field brownies.... my gosh... sugar level will go all the way up!!!!
i didnt buy anythin cos nothing attracts me... its been some time i bought sometin man!! i need to buy something for myself. anyways, the decorations at orchard was nice n jam-packed with alot of pple....

Ir ask if he can go on a self-planned Bangkok/Pattaya trip with his army frens, of cos i said ok. i mean, 'u-dun-hv-to-ask-me-la'. But now he's irritatingly asking me where to go/ comparing rates wif me bout all things tt r Thai. So he cfm going on 22-27dec so he celebrating Christmas there!! haha.. good for him la cos before he was 20 he hadnt fly before, he's only been to m'sia. But the army brought him to Taiwan n Brunei n now he's going to Thailand. good! go see the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home