--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, November 27, 2005

im soo freaking lazy to blog alrdy...
feel like closing this blog ar....

haiz.. i heard alot pple leaving work... i mean is work really tt bad?? ok wat? each job is stressful wat!! no such as thing as easy job!!! haiz... my colleagues said i put on alot of weight!! ohh hell yeah!! ever since hari raya man... weight has gone all the way up!! shessshh...

i met up with Jo, Ven n YY as well as Ven's bf, Mikel on Wed!!! it was his bday... n he's in s'pore!! haha i think he speaks funny english with tt weird slang. he's back to Austria now, so glad tt he likes s'pore n prefer 'SIA than other carriers. ohhh we had chocolat fonduee..

these days i become super sensitive over the slightest things n always in bad mood. i wonder how pple ard me put up with my attitude.. haiz...
this morning, i woke up feeling hungry, had the urge to eat hotcakes so i went to everyone's room n wake them up to ask if they want breakfast at mcd. yah.. my treat!!! im in gd mood. called mcd delivery n ordered!! yah so much food... we didnt finish it, wasted... but its ok... at tt point of ordering, i know we're all so so hungry.

ohh im beginning not to like the idea of Amir being an officer, its like everywhere we go there will be army pple ard. hate it when im not in gd terms with him or when i was jus talking to him half-way then pple came up n approah esp when i wasnt in a good nood with him. i mean, tts the worse time for him to intro me to them!!! irritating... arrhhh.... argh.... yest, finally i had my delipotato!!!! eat alot of junk fd along the way too. haiz, how to lose weight?? i hv a bf who keeps feeding me....

Ir's bday coming... i got so many things to plan for... stress stress....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home