--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

im jus bored

hmmm... not in good mood n PMS is making it worse!!!
ok.. cut it short!! not interested to elaborate things!!
baby been bz these days.. he aint got time to even sms me!!! haiz... watever...
im ok... jus sensitive... n no, we're not fighting.. i jus miss him n upset tt i dun even get to spend more than 1hr with him every weekend... weekdays r totally out of the qn...

oh btw, emirates is so ridiculous!!
they reject applicants jus cos they find tt ur teeth r not straight enough... so lame!!
there goes the opportunity to the dream job.. poor bro!! shdnt they b judging on how well they can attend to cust... more like service oriented!!! haiz... making me so binggit!!!
i mean bro so super cust-oriented... he delivered gd service... imagine him getting the employee of the mth at age 15 when he jus started work for the first mth!!!

ohhh at work, i was told to go back to my team's area... haiz... i love the area i used to sit... hmmm Sham going to Dubai soon... no one for me to 'kacau'... haha

ok jus now, me Liza n Shaf go look for hp.... hahaha Shaf badly need one.. i want one too... but i bought alot of other things too... maybe next time la.... or i jus wait for christmas offers for hp first.... im begining to hate this qn, "tak kluar dgn ur bf ke?" *not going out wif ur bf?*
shaf pitied me.. wahahha but adv me to jus be patient n understanding... he jokingly said when im single, he be ard.... wahahahhaa... nonsense!!!
ohhh i rush back hm cos i tot Amazing Race was at 8.30pm but no, its 10.30pm.
wahahhaaha.... okies.. amzaing Race started.. gtg bye!!! im a TV freak....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home