--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

happy n sad moments

haiz... Ir's so busy with camp... i know i shd get used to it..
still, i feel inadequate... you the lack of attention... haiz..
im sad... i feel lonely.. there r pple ard me... but i want HIM!!
no frequent sms or calls.. esp calls.. so hard to chat!! call YES chat NO!! cos each time he calls... "i miss u baby... k i gtg sleep.. im tired... u take care.. gd nite.. love u!" haiz haiz...
of cos i know i had to understand tt he's really tired... we hardly meet also... jus once a week for jus a short while... hmmmm im missing the times we had together in sch... but tt also abit restricted cos of CCA, endless projects n my part-time job...
nevertheless, we hv to be understanding n go thru this hard times together!! i know he's not going thru easy time too...

tt day my sis's friends came... wahhh!! they all like monkeys!! playing the tv in my kitchen... wat else they play/touch i also dunno... my gosh!! sis told me i dun hv to entertain them, they can entertain themselves!! haha...
n they tot im 17!!! hahhaa... thank u thank u...

ohh btw Shafie n Rama fm Triple Noize r my new colleagues, they're they new batch. its been 2 wks they joined in but i hv never cross path with them. haha. my frens we telling me tt they're so cute cos every morning b4 their trg starts they wld eat breakfast they bought n eat in pantry!! hahaha...
yest, after work, me Shafie[shaf..my bro, my batch], Lina n Soffiah lepaks at starbucks fm 6pm to 11pm... wahahahhaa... den i saw Joop n his friends, he working as surveyor at cargo now... hahaa.. i miss my previous surveyor job... haiz.. tts sec sch days...
coming to think of it... wahhh not bad i work quite alot!! im glad i did cos at least i dun feel so stress/tired/reluctant to work now cos im so used to working life...
this is my first ever full-time job... i wonder how far/long can i go fm here... im still unsure of my career path yet but i hope i figure something out some day...

so tmr... raya outing with my sec scf friends... this time, for the very time in 9yrs.. we're taking public transport instead of the usual rented mini bus cos of last min cant get a mini bus...
lets see how tmr goes... so long didnt see them all... *excited*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home