--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

time flies.... so fast...

in bout a week time.. its Hari raye...
im still unprepared.. hse n rm in a mess!! i been busy lately.. with wat? i dun exactly know!
but i know i optimised my time... didnt really sleep well but i get to do things i wanna do.. shopping... shopping... spent time with Ir, Sis, my tv shows n other stuffs la...

been going to geylang bazaar regularly.. each visit will come back with alot of things... i spent too much! bout 300+ alrdy.. haiz... work den spent, no savings.. haiz!! bodoh!
next yr no more geylang bazaar alrdy, wonder wat its gonna be like nxt yr! sad...
i havent had the chance to break fast with mum... haiz... nvm, last day puase surely go geylang n stay up till 4am. hahaha!!
dis yr raye, dun think will give out cash yet... i hv enough jus for myself! i hope i wont be working on tt day... forget the overtime pay... I DUN WANNA WORK!!

Raye makes me reflect on the amount of sins towards my parents.. haiz... touching!! also reminds me of lontong, rendang, cookies, pineapple tarts n more!! wow...

work is scaring me... its like ur forced into a situation to survive on ur own.. so unprepared.. mmgt is crappy... everyone agrees. my colleagues all elder than me, i tot i wont fit in at first but they're all nice pple. when they start being cheeky, they say " hey lets not inculcate the bad things to this young innocent 21-yr old gal.." haha

oh btw i called mcd delivery last nite for breakfast to be delivered at 4.30am this morning!! hahaha... so cool to eat breakfast n getting someone to deliver to ur doorstep early in the morning!! hee~~ oh btw.. the rider came early.. i was still sleeping den my sis woke me up to ans the door. so i jus grab my sweater n open the door to receive my orders. wat i didnt realised was, i was wearing this mini shorts[in which i normally wore to sleep with my tank top] den it was so low tt my undies are shown... wahaaha.. embarrassing but heck... its early in the morning... breakfast's great... i got wat i wanted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home