--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, September 26, 2005

Y didnt our path meet?

im tired...
im jus sad tt i didnt get to see him in a long time.. the last time was last last sat for jus less than 1 hr... miss him lots... i dunno if he knows tt...
its so hard to get him these days... each time i called, he didnt answer, which means he's not with his hp, probably doing some training... haiz... even sms replies r delayed....
but understandable... i undertand the situation.. no one''s to blame.
its a test. a love test. i have to pass these difficult period.
i love him. only him.
n that's that. period. thou shall wait for u....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home