--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, September 23, 2005

im in Bangkok!!

hey hey hey...
im in Bangkok now.. yeah rite now...
my parents r upstairs in the room.. while im here at the lobby alone.. using the net of cos!~
the air here is pretty bad.. think i'll get zits soon... damn!
jus now.. i go n colour my hair.... chemical too steong, needed treatment! which also means extra money to fork out.. darnz...
den while i was eating at Maedah Muslim restaurant nearby.. the reckless waiter accidentally drop sauce over me... my hair got dirtied... my white top n my pants.... shitty!! luckily the staff there were nice... get towel n wipe for me... but i still not in a good mood cos i jus did my hair fm saloon n somebody came n mess it up... bloody...
but i must admit i had tt moment of fame... cos everyone stopped, turned n look at me... wahahaha.... pple fm all walks of life...
i tot since its not the sch holidays, there wont be tt many pple... but i guess i was wrong... hotels r fully booked! n the streets n airport were overcrowded... so many south africans, africans, arabs n indians...
n btw... i met my lecturer, Ken Kwan on my flight yo Bangkok.... ohhh he's staying high end babe! meritus suite!! nah i wanna stay rite in the city area where the good shopping areas are!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home