--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

didnt go to work today

haiz.. feel so tired today...
i didnt go work.. so tts 3 consecutive days of no work...
tmr i have to go... my last day...
suddenly feel so sad to leave... the bonds i had with my fellow colleagues.. haiz...
but the pple in my trg team r also leaving one by one...

haiz... im gonne miss u guys.. whoever's left... Mel, Kak Zaiton, Kak Zainon, Donald, Tommy Korkor, Jake, Su, Dinah, Veni, Yuki, Kirk, Jerry, Venil, Kayatri, Yan, Anuar, Idayu, Asraf, Joe, Zack, Nick, Alvin, Sherwin Kuya, Day n whoever's there la....
haiz... my mentors: Mummy Lily, Radha, Mummy Azie, Mummy Indra, Leka...
those pple who left: Leonard korkor, CX, Cheryl, Lynn, Irah, Kak Gina, Clarence, Vinci, Farhana... some goes NS, some cont studying.. some go find other jobs...

Wat am i gonna do next? i still dunno if i shd accept tt offer... haiz... another call centre environment?? still indecisive...
lets jus see where/how i proceed with my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home