--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, September 26, 2005

Booo!

boredoom.
sis n dad sleeping. me alone. bored.
i turned the SIA offer down. dun ask me y. dun force me to take it up. i have my own reasons.
the lady doesnt seem pleased with my decisions as she has been trying to contact me ever since i left for Bangkok, but of cos i did thank her for her time n told her i appreciate her efforts.
i cant believe i turn so many offers down[will not disclose the company's name but they r all big companies] ... haha! hv to be choosy cos its gonna be my career. all i need is a decent job with a reasonable pay, not asking much it but hv to be enuff to support myself n family.

stressed now cos dad quiting soon, he's tired of working. understandable la.
so now, im jobless. i hv to really decide carefully... cos my responsibility will be higher once my dad not working.

today is the first day tt im officially unemployed n im getting so lethargic as i hv no work to do.
i think i need a job to occupy my time.
i will find one. i refuse to believe tt im not capable of finding a job. i know its not gonna be easy, i shall not give up. A good friend used to tell me it took her bout 3mths to get a job. i will start finding for one but not now, not in a mood to find yet, maybe after hari raye or after my birthday... so tt i hv more time to spend with my loved once!

haiz.. my birthday's coming. cant believe im turning 21.
7 October 2005... i hv no plans. but tts the same day of Ir's commission ball at some hotel im not sure myself. i still havent got a dress yet. haiz jus use my kebaya la... so leceh!
birthdays used to mean alot to me. somehow im not looking forward to it already. probably as i grew older my perception of birthdays changed. how sad!

Ir called jus now. he's sick, now at medical centre. he got a certain virus tt is speading in camp. i also dunno wa it is but he said he felt feverish n weak. i hope he'll be fine. nvm, he will commissioned this Saturday, 1 October 2005. i will be there [of cos] to witness the parade n the commisioning of 2nd Lieternant Amir Hamzah... so proud of my boy!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home