--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, September 26, 2005

Bangkok was okay

my trip was alrite... jus shop shop shop...
i had a hard time looking for things for bro n sis... so tired looking for their stuffs! but im glad they appreciate it cos they had no idea how much trouble i went thru to their stuffs... phew!!
i think its hard for me to shop with my parents cos they r much slower pace than me n gets tired easily... esp dad!! nvm.. i hv to accommodate to them la....

i watch MTV n HBO most of the time in the room... sometimes lazy to go out n breathe in polluted air... wahhahaa....
we managed to contact Adnad, the thai cab driver who we engaged with the previous time we're there... he still remember us... he ask for my sis n bro.. hahaha.. cool memory!
wahhhh the hotel im staying in, Pathunam Park... the service sucks to the max!!! dun like it man... really no customer service at all!! unlike Eastin Hotel which we stayed in previously n i cant believe these 2 hotels r the same price n category!!!
But one thing good though... the room r much bigger n location is good... jus beside the hotel.. there's a mediterrenean/arab/thai/seafood muslim restaurant... the food's gd there... most customers r Singaporean... hahaha... i had seafood everyday.. ish ish ish ate really alot there!

my daily activity is: wake up, bathe, watch tv, breakfast, shop, lunch, shop, shop, shop, snack, dinner, shop , shop, shop, supper, tv, sleep!!

basically its ok... didnt really impress me cos i've been there 3 times already....
haiz.. still the same.. busy, dusty, noisy, traffic-jam city... haha!
im back now... tired... ciao~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home