--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Amazing Race!!

wow.. i've always love The Amazing Race.... n i love this new seasons of Amazing Race Family edition... woohh hooo.... im rooting for the Gaghan family...
the small gal is so cute! fuhhh power.. the whole family r runners!!!!

ok so today, will be meeting up with YY n Ven n hopefully Jo as well...
its been some time la...

i've been outz visiting my grandparents.. yeah both grandparents!!!
hahaha.. my grandpa so called 'merajuk' cos i havent been visiting him...
ish ish last time i rem him as someone i respect n a fierce man... now i still respect him but he's like so sensitive n so humourous... always disturb me!!
he goes like... "ehhh??!! who's this?? ohhh ijan!! alamak i forgot i hv this grand daughter...."
yah yah... watever la..... :)

yest i took my dad's bike n i almost broke his box... sorry daday.. too bad u hv such an agressive daughter... hahaha.. im the master of breaking n destroying things... wahhaha...
ask pple close to me how many watches i spoilt, how many shoes i broke, how many earrings n bracelet/bangles i broke/lost, how many CDs i spoilt, how many tops i ripped off, how many sandals i broke.. haha... n the lists goes on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home