--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, August 26, 2005

Yesterday's entry Today's Post

wah yest like soo slack.. i senang hati laid back n watch tv all the way...
my head la... giving me prob, so i jus relax...
was craving for chocolate.. TWIX in particular.. seem so hard to find, only 7-eleven has it!
so basically jus snack in bed n watch tv.. muahaha..
on btw, im happy yest.. mum sort of help me out on something! hope things goes well...
n oh! my room light died on me.. me n sis always in darkness! scary... daddy gonna get it fixed soon hopefully!!

i keep disturbing daddy with my numerous calls.. haha.. nothing better to do! cos if im not hm, he'll call me right, now tt he's not hm my turn to keep calling him... wahahaha..
i ask him to buy nutella for me.. WAH then he return hm with a GIANT SIZED NUTELLA, nonya kaya, margarine, peanut butter, eggs n alot of bread... wahahhaha.. Hah! Amik kau!

he returned hm at ard 2am, he woke everyone up! i didnt wanna get up but i tot its time to get up n get ready for work so i woke up also!! but then... its jus SUPPER!! hahaha... we all had super-duper supper.. yummy! the chicken wings at simpang bedok jus rocks! it feel a lil like sahur during puasa where we all ate together when the sun is not up yet!
haiz.. eat too much, me n sis cant sleep.. we jus talk n talk den doze off... the next thing i know, my sis forcing me to get up... haha.. i wasnt the easiest person to wake up! den viola!! im early for work today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home