--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The WHOLE world hate me cos im simply... MALAY!

i was jus working n reading my work's email when Veni sent us an email to check out a certain link. i tot it was work-related or something funny cos pple in the office jus love to spread funny video clips... haha... we're jus utilising our office resources!!

once was enough... i refer to my previous post on tt chinese racist pig who insult malays/muslims. now, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!! im referring to this link[by Veni]:
http://thesecondholocaust.blogspot.com/

my eyes r now opened to the real world, the world full of hatred! where there's heartless, ruthless pple ard... very close to us... our own fellow citizens. And mostly[no offense to other chinese] these racist pigs r chinese. wat makes these pple think there're superior n tt they so high n mighty?? i work in service line, i shd know. we all KNOW. who r the ones who keep hogging our hotlines n keeps complaining n raising their voices n being rude?? *hint hint*
we all live together, in this small island... n we pledge as 'one united pple... regardless of race, language or religion'
y do pple look down/ criticised/ hate malays so much. i dun understand!!

i shall not comment much not cos im afraid, im jus not a racist.
dun push me too far, im a civilised person n definitely not stupid at all as most pple perceived malays are! i've been tolerant all these while.
u see, even when finding a job, the requirements r always mandarin speaking.

to my chinese friends, i love u all... no offense. im jus voicing out my views...
to sum up.... im a MALAY.... maybe not purely malay cos i do hv some mixed blood but im still MALAY n im proud i am ONE. many pple tot im not one, but i am one n im not shy to reveal my identity, my race...

A race or culture is as a whole, each individual is unique on its own!

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger KLS said...

Zan, i've seen that link posted by my friends before. AT first i was furious with the author but then i think again, the thing is bout these people, they're attention seekers, so the best thing to do to these type of ignorance is to ignore them.

By reading his nonsense, we're infuriating ourselves and that's his main purpose, to bring us down, to bring us down to his level and to the level he described us. So the best is to NOT distribute the link further, the lesser people know about it the better, dont give him that amount of attention he needs to furhter enhance his agenda.

I'd suggest remove the link and just laugh it off, as non of his content really makes much sense, alot of his Chinese counterpart disagrees too with him, so there's no point further really.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Azizan said...

yeah i know... im not really affected by it.. sort of numb! remove it? nah.. i wont remove any of my entries...

jus let it be la... n im not distributing the link.. who ever reads it, jus read la... tts all. dun worry din, im not really tt affected by it. im jus not the type to remove any of my entries... its jus for my reference.. so tt i can look back n rem my feelings at tt point of time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home