--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Friday, August 19, 2005

Thursday's a great day!

yay!! finally got to meet up wif Jo, Ven n YY!!
hahha.. i came late... didnt know work ends so late... yest i had to do data collation, not answering calls.. wah.. its very straining to look thru the data n statistics... tiring..
my friends r doing well at work... they all planned to stayed long for their work den go study for a degree.. exactly the same agenda i had for myself but... the difference is: i havent start saving up for the fee... hahaha! We all exchanged wats going on wif our lives!!
oh btw, they all asked me to quit!! " how u can tahan?" wahahhaa, sometimes u got to be tolerant n be a lil thick skin...

oh!!! i got my yearbook back... our class photo looks nice!
n omg!!! Jo's attached!! a BIG news she kept for 2 mths!! i feel like kicking her ass.. hahaha... den Ven n me kept asking her qns... like alot alot of qn... yay! she's finally attached... den she doesnt hv to 'stone' alrdy.. im happy tt she's happy... we're all happy...
G came n join us, he's rather quiet n look drained out.. understandable! haha... he resembles someone... someone i know,but i jus couldnt figure tt out.. so happy YY doing well wif G!
As for Ven.. hahhaa... she's happy wif Rene, i didnt know she was the clingy type... reminds me so much of my dearest Amir!

Oh btw, he sms me last nite, saying he jus got back to base camp fm the jungle n had lost 6kg!! ooooo... i wanna go to jungle la like tt, so fat now! hehe... den he say when he gets back he wanna eat n eat n its gonna be my treat? crazy... den this morning he called me, im so happy! *instant smiles* he told me he ok but was rather weak n thin n unkept.. poor boy! im jus wondering.. so.. does this means he looks like 'orang hutan' now?? hahhaa... i miss him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home