--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Sunday is oh-so-nice! y issit Monday again?

yest[sun] i swop shift with Mel so im off...
managed to watch NDP repeated telecast!!!
sun is so nice! slow n easy n the whole family together! i love my family.... so basically we had dinner at Sakura, EastPoint... wow!! really really alot of dishes... crazy.. 5 pax eating so much!
den went back to TM to shop ard, so everyone bought a lil something for ourselves!! its been so long i bought something for myself so yah im happy yest!!
n oh! pple usually slack at coffee bean or starbuck, yest we all slack at century square's mama stall n drank teh tarik after a tired day shopping ard.... ahhhhh so nice. he really 'tarik' the teh!

oh btw, sis's fren died yest as well.... she didnt believe it as well... i tot she was playing but no her fren really die due to drowning at kallang river.. even the news as well as today's berita harian on the fontpage reports his death. her fren, bazilah was his ex n it was her bday yest so she cried n was shocked upon hearing tt news. how tragic is tat??
but we all hv to accept tt if its time to go, its time to go.... haiz so young... 16 yrs ols only... makes me wanna treasure life more.... im thankfully for the life given to me... very thankfully for everyone in my life tt makes my life the way it is... will try as much as possible to think tt life is not a bore n hv to make full use of it as i had alot of palns for my future.....

i got a confession to make! im a control freak!! hahha... some of my friends also say so when i asked... yah i like to plan things n gets really upset if things gets out of hand.. n i go all out to makes sure things goes the way i wanna it to be!! so sorry to the pple whom i love dearly if i've been so pushy n persuasive n persistent or sometimes... 'brain-washing' u guys to listen to me!! but i meant welll... its for ur own good!! esp to my big bro... i love him too much to see him in such stressful n financial state tt he's in.. im here to help bro!! u guys gotta listen to me... lil sis is hear to help... i wont disappoint u.. i promise! u gotta really listen to me n u'll be fine.... sometimes i feel tt im the older sis as im the closest to my big bro n he always to listen to me cos he knows i just want the best for him...
poor amir... also had to listen to me.. hahha! but he totally understands tt! *smiles* he knows i meant well...

no communication betw Ir n me... makes me crazy! it keeps me yearning more for him... where's my bf? where's he been? hows he been? is he alright? argghh he keeps worrying me with all those qns in my head....
btw, its like 4 more weeks till contract end, i had no plans to stay on this job... cos seriously, i had no passion... the only thing tt kept me going is the cash im getting! if not i be penniless!!! n im starting losseconcentration at work... sometimes i jus cant think n say stupid things comes out of my mouth... shit! hate all tt... my menses is making me feel worse.... my sensitivity level goes rocket high up!!! bodoh izan... i feel like shit... so shitty.... its like im forced to do a job which i cant fulfill n i dun hv the drive at all... i so wanna quit... i so wanna quit.... 4 more weeks to endure!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home