--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

rest i all i need... im so tired...

the whole week... i so restless... i look tired n gloomy all the time..
fell sick n all... headache, flu, lack of sleep n rest...
i had a VERY good rest today.. finally...

woke up late, watch tv all the way..
later called canadian pizza at 10am++... haha.. so early they're not even open yet!
but the guy jus took my order n deliver it after 12pm, he might hv tot tt this gal is crazy to order so much so early in the morning.... my bro is so greedy, we ordered the extra large pizza alot of sides! haiz.. im jus craving for pizza tts all... canadanian in particular... hmmm keep craving for certain things... hehe... i hv strong cravings in which i cant control! n i never diet in my life which explains the size i am now.. eat eat n eat w/o excercise!!
i think its time to start a lil bit of exercise alrdy.. feeling so lethargic alrdy...

after eating my pizza, so bloated! den felt sleepy... feel asleep while watch vcd... my sis left me.. she go enjoy herself at wild wild wet! bro go gym... mum n dad got weddings to attend... haiz so boring!!! PPLE ITS SUNDAY!!! our family day!!! we all supposed to be out.. go out somewhere... do something... ANYTHING!!! not leave me alone at hm!! im bored... so 'mendak'.. maybe.. maybe... i jus need to rest...

haiz... Ir's commission parade on 1 oct. he wants me to be there, dunno if i can make it... wld really love to see the parade but im working.. haiz...
Ir's comm ball on my bday, 7 oct 2005!! such coincidence! hmmm i dunno wat to wear.. not like i own any black dress... yup there's a dress code, all the OCS cadets' dates hv to be in black n heels!! watever la... shit now i hv to go find a dress tt i probably only wear once! den the food served will be a 10 course meal.. its fasting on tt day, i bet we cant really eat well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home