--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

my random thoughts!

im bored... really dunno wat to do now... its pouring outside! no mood to go out whole day.
i feel like a monster now, i ate damn alot these days n my cravings is driving me crazy!! cant control it...
Ir left 4 days ago.. cants believe its only been 4 days! haiz no communication!! i miss him lots! btw, my bro turned 23 on 1Aug05... i didnt get him anythin, felt so bad!! but heck, he didnt get anythin for me either... hahahha

haiz i got lots of pending housework to do, but no mood ar.. im also sick of working coz im not paid properly, i only get $400+ the last time. imagine tt!! how to survive?? jus now mum ask me i didnt give her allowance... haiz.. i will, today!!

dan brown. haiz, my bf so thrilled wif dan brown. got so excited to see any of his books. when did he become a bookworm so suddenly?? hmmmm... will get him one since he love it so much. he's also hinting for some gatsby collections tt r not easy to find n vcd of 7swords n chocolate factory n so many stuffs!! crazy.. crazy... he wants so many things... i will try to find them n get its for him. i dunno where to find time to get his stuffs. i jus dun understand, i dun really hv cash but im buying stuffs for him. nvm, the happy look on his face is worth it. tt look of appreciations n excitement.
n tt guy still doesnt learn his lessons, he spends so much he wont hv any cash when he gets back fm Brunei, so of cos, he'll hv to depend on me. its ok, cos he's the one who always treat me. my turn next! haiz, better starting saving now b4 he comes back. hahaha.

Eryanie's bday on 17Aug05. she b 21 then. she left when we're 15. damn! i miss her. i wanna meet her. one day, i'll save up to make my way down to Australia. told mum i wanna pursue a degree, she disagreed even when i said I WILL PAY ON MY OWN.[loan fm bank of cos!] as stubborn as i can be, i listen to my parents. dunno y! somehow wat they say matters to me. tts how nonsensical i can be!! hahaa...

i still hadnt received any grad photos fm anyone yet. Hello?? guys... plz send me!! n Jo, if ur reading this.. i want my yearbook back! plzzz... i hv not even touched the yrbk, u took mine hm on grad day. GIMME BACK!! wahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home