--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Baby's back!!!

i was anticipating for the day he came back... then i fell sick!!
Mon aft work, jus went to his place, my gosh he's so thin now... wanted to hug him so much but cant, his parents ard.. hv to wait till we went out of the house... ahhh the feeling of secure... i miss him so much, felt like crying also...
den he wrote in his diary wat he went thru the past few days... i felt like crying... they only gave him like 1 piece of tapioca, sweet potato to last him the whole day.. den his food overturn, gets burned in the fire! he turn down the fire in which he takes alot of effort to make, jus to save the food.. the burned food was coated with the sands n dirts n he jus simply put in his mouth to eat as he's damn hungry.. omg!! tts like so pitiful...
so im here! my mission here is to FEED him n make him more BERISI... no offense but i dun like thin guys!!

haiz... Tues didnt go for work.. sick... stupid feeling! cant woke up at all, my head felt so heavy, went to see doc, he discovered more illness.. haiz... tts means more medicines n higher fees!

Ir came over... i bought him food.. he still hungry.. i cooked for him food.. still hungry, i bought him out for snacks den to orchard to meet Jo, Ven n YY... den eat at sakura... he's still HUNGRY!!! my gosh... i spent so much! more than $60 n he's still hungry... hahaha
my frens goin thru tough times.. hang in there gals... u guys can make it! im like so stuck wif my emotions.. happy he's back but sad tt my frens having prob!

Wed, my off day.. mum was angry with me cos of certain things... i was asked to do alot alot of hsework!!!!!! was supposed to go to Ir's hse to watch vcd but he came over instead as it will take some time to finish up all my work before i can go out. So this way, we will hv more time. Go to his hse, we eat n watch vcd n he's off to camp again..

here i am, back at work.. no mood... head still spinning! really really wanna lay my head down n sleep...
time passes by so fast.. didnt really do much.. 2 days spent wif him r over! my head still aching... fortunately my heart isnt! my heart is calm... i dun hv to worry so much now... *breathe in... breathe out...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home