--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Meeting wif old friends

today at work i was trfr to Mobile Resolution Dept for a few hours to attend to cust enq via email. aiyoo.. exciting... hahha.. no need answer calls.

yest met up with old sec frens... shaz, sheeda n aisyah...
jus met up at Orchard for dinner n catch up each others' busy lives.. hahaha!
friends... we still share our stuffs.. but i can sense tt the bond is not as strong as last time. we all went to diff schs, diff interests... our paths differ!!
was alright la. omg shaz getting smaller by the day... hehehe...
when we first sat down before food arrives, shaz jus asked, "so Zan, hows 'the boyfren'?"
hahaha... my immediate response: "wahahhaa" i jus find tt qn funny. nah we're fine. great. the distance kept us alive.

we jus slack at starbucks@liat n chat chat chat... muahahhaa
aisyah n me facing same financial prob n insecurities for future, both ur bf r still in NS. money contraint. but i assured aisyah we cfm can make it true cos i believe there's always a way! Think positive...
me n aisyah also got lost in their 'clubbing' conversation cos obviously we dun club at all.

n OH! i meet Anna Lee, my Orange Julius supervisor at Liat... wow... she still rem me!! hehehe.. den disturb me... naughty Anna... so funny, i miss her!
den Nazly jus appear out of the sudden, he jus happen to pass by.. funny.. Nazly merepik ar!

went hm at midnite, shaz went to club at DXO. only me n aisyah went back to Tamp. wah i cant believe i simply spend $30 on jus nothing.. jus hanging out n dinner! nvm, once a while its fine.
still eating supper despite all the snacking... had the McD nuggets wif the diff dips n the twister fries. Yum!! i bought for mum but i ate them instead! den back at hm, i chatted wif Dad till Bro came hm ard 3++am. Haha... n im need to wake up by 6am for work. Aisyah is so sweet to give me a morning call. Thanks gurl, Love u!

now at work... lazy.. so many pending cases, haiz dun wanna let work affects me!! *smiles*

4 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger KLS said...

eh hows the rest? i miss aisyah! peveret chariman you know!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Azizan said...

oklah.. they all doing fine.. shaz working at nike paragon, syah still at her old workplace, sheeda works at airport.. esliza at california fitness...

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger KLS said...

yeah shaz si gila tu i know working at paragon, i keep in touch with her, my gf is working in paragon as well. smua da working, aku ni je sangkut...

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Azizan said...

hahahha... takpe la... u will grad soon.. hold on there bro...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home