--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Love problems

haiz... im becoming like a love consultant.. haha!
my friends n colleague having love problems... hopefully Sept is gonna be a gd mth to start with for all of them...
u see.. pple stress n sad, i feel the same way too... its really hard to console
but my appraoch is different... i listen alot n i qn alot too... i tend to cross reference, its fair like tat! u cant jus think fm one perspective, u got to think fm another person's perspective as well... tts y im a libra! u know... the balance! hehehe
sometimes things r jus THERE, u jus need to explore to figure it out
tt aside, u hv got to learn to accept reality, acknowledge ur mistakes n learn fm it.

i dunno wat my frens think of me.. yes im blunt n direct, i mean i hv to make u face up to reality... i dunno if tt makes them feel better. cos i will reprimand if necesarry.

yest, one of my close frens sms me in the middle of the night! he's crying.... i go weak when pple cry esp if its a guy!! haiz.. i was about to sleep seh... den after so many sms, he wanted to meet up n tts like after midnight!! Rain, u better love me for being there for u... i stayed up till 2++am for u! hehe! Lets jus hope he took my advise n hopefully things goes well.
for my Ven n YY i really hope they feel better... i know its aint easy... be strong gals!

my mum ask me yest,
Mum: "Wats with u?? ur friends having problems je..."
Me: "Yes mum... love problem... u know how love hurts so bad... alot of problem la all these love thingy"
Mum: "haiya... so many probs ar these younger pple, so get married la!! izan, u better sleep its late"
i jus rolled my eyes n walks away.... *how can marriage solve love probs? married pple also got love prob wat!!*

i miss Amir.. he's off to jungle again... cant contact him again... haiz... this whole week i be busy, night shift sucks!... will only see him next week! pssst.... our 34th mth anniversary on 1 Sept 2005!! yay... we're been so far... lets go further....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home