--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Monday, August 15, 2005

im turning into an owl...

wahahaha... i forgot.. last nite.. me n sis cant sleep.. we stayed up till 3.30am to watch tv n chat chat chat... muahahaha.. dunno y last nite, both of us jus cant sleep... so fresh like tat!!
so we r still figuring out wat r the stuffs tt makes us awake... prob the food or the teh tarik!! hahaha...

im turning into an owl, im influencing my sis... hahhaa
shit! today ending work only by 9pm... sucky shifts! den tonite there's incredible tales, sis asking me go hm asap, i definitely cant reach hm by 10pm, confirm!! poor gal, she's scared to watch it alone...

oh n im so happy... Ven sms me jus now... saying wanna meet up this Thursday!! so excited, cant wait!! yay, i got something to look forward to.. Gals, plz make it happen this time... dun back out last min again.. pretty plz plz... i miss u guys!!

oh btw, thsi afternoon... the q calls like wat sia!! there's once when there's 17 calls non-stop. i didnt managed to recieve alot of calls as i received alot alot of pending cases n leceh/lor sow customers. jus my luck la! Veni [Ewan] asked me to 'mandi bunga' cos i always receive all those problematic calls!!! i only hv 10 calls while they all alrdy hv 50 calls... now, compare tat!! wat an inefficient worker i am... BOO!! it aint my fault!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home