--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

haiz.. i here again.. yet another entry...
im still feeling sick.. a shitty feeling! like my energy level sank to zero!
feeling so emotional now.. Ir called earlier, told me he got nights off fm 6 to 10pm today... but he's so far away.. boon lay... so tired to go out n meet him.. turn him down... regret now... i miss him!

im wondering hows other pple r doin now. heard fm ven friday's night was fantastic.. they all danced i guess... hmmm... pple having fun n im so sick.. even till now...
arrggghh im so emotional now... pardon me!
depressed... i wanted to be happy... y am i not happy? my relationship is fine... my family is fine... just me! im not fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home