--**Zany Zany Zan**--

My Life Journey.... My Ups & Downs.... My Happiness... My Joy.... My Smiles... My Sorrows... My Pain.... My Loneliness.... My solace.... I have always been a loner....I am jus different... A Smile doesnt always mean happiness...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Early Bird

i dunno wats wrong wif me today.. i woke up so early... at 5.30am i was alrdy awake when i only starts at 11am. i waited patiently for my alarm to ring at 6.30am. but at 6.30am its still too early, tried to sleep but cant, so heck! i jus bathe...

den lie on my bed staring into space, I CANT BELIEVE TIME PASSES BY SO SLOWLY!!!
today is so 'kecoh'.. so many pple at the coffeshop below... felt like a Sunday!
im so impatient so i jus left the hse early... take my own sweet time to walk n im still early.. i came at 9.45am!! hahaha... nothing to do... so i surf2 internet...

btw, so little working today, shit... calls gonna flood! how to work when there's only like 16pple here... but hopefully more staff will come in later...

i miss Amir... haiz... still in jungle... i miss him so much...
i've got the vcds-- Charlie & Choc Factory n Seven Swords!! hadnt watched them yet.. jus waiting for im to come back to watch 2gether...

im broke.... feel like doing OT but work jus not my cup of tea la... but money prob... haiz...

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger KLS said...

hang in there zan...

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Azizan said...

ya din... hanging on... *Smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home